Explore. Experience. Thrive.
For many students, landing a quality internship is an important part of their USF education and positions them well for acceptance into graduate school or landing a dream job to kick-start their career.
Our faculty and ambitious Career Services staff network with area business leaders, non-profit executives and local school and healthcare administrators to generate internship, student teaching, social work field placement and nursing clinical availabilities.
In Sioux Falls, you won’t have to look far for ways to gain experience and confirm your major, whether it’s through an internship or part-time employment, job shadows or volunteer opportunities.
The following are just a few of the exciting internship opportunities available in Sioux Falls:
- Internships with Sioux Falls Chamber of Commerce and Regional Airport/Great Plains International Trade Association
- Art Therapist Internships at Avera Behavioral Health
- Research Internships at Avera Behavioral Health in Sioux Falls
- Exercise Science Internships at the Orthopedic Institute in Sioux Falls
- Accounting Internships at area financial firms
- Marketing Internships with area advertising and marketing agencies