Admissions Requirements and Checklist
Understanding that excellent performance in high school coursework is both an indicator of preparedness and a predictor of success in college-level studies, we expect prospective students to:
- Submit an application – no application fee when submitting online.
- Send us your official high school transcript (or GED certificate).
- Complete college preparatory high school core curriculum:
- English (4 units), Math (3 units of Algebra I or above), Lab Science (3 units), Social Studies (2 units). Foreign Language (2 units) is also recommended.
- Achieve a minimum 2.8 high school GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Earn a composite ACT score of at least 20 (or equivalent SAT scores). The USF code number for the ACT is 3920; the USF code number for the SAT is 6651.
If you do not meet the above criteria, we still encourage you to apply for admission. In some cases students who do not meet the admissions requirements outlined above may be granted conditional acceptance with the opportunity to be fully accepted after the completion of one successful semester.